Labareda Regional is Brazilian specialty grade green Arabica coffee for roasters with a cup rating between 78 and 80 points. Our 66 pound / 30 kilo size is much easier to manage than the standard 60kg.
- SIZE – good to large
- SCREEN: 16+
- DRYING PROCESS: natural
- FINISH: cereja descascado
- ALTITUDE – 1270 meters above sea level (4,167 feet)
- LOCATION – cristais paulistas, Alta Mogiana. São Paulo
- PROCESS – natural process, sun dried, 30 days of resting period .
- CERTIFICATIONS – Rainforest Alliance certified, UTZ certified and Alta Mogiana Specialty Coffee Association (AMSC)
- VARIETY – Mundo Novo and Yellow Catuai
- PACKAGING – GrainPro & Jute
The farm where Labareda Regional is grown has a long heritage in coffee culture going back three generations. It is a founding member of Alta Mogiana Specialty Coffee Association, which promotes a greater conscience with regard to specialty coffee in the region as well as developing better farm practices.
The objective of the owners is to sustainably develop their region from a social and economic point of view.
Performance bonus payments are also made alongside employees’ fixed wages. All employees on the farm receive specialized and literacy training. The workers’ children must also be enrolled at the local school as a condition of employment.